July 7, 2009

Weddings In The Rockies

I spent yesterday checking out some amazing venues in Banff and Canmore that would be perfect for couples seeking a mountain wedding experience.  With Calgary's close proximity to Banff, Canmore, and Kananaskis there are many Calgary couples looking to plan their dream wedding in the Canadian Rockies.  Banff and the surrounding mountain communities are also a popular destination wedding location for couples from near and far.  I was thrilled to discover a very new venue yesterday that is definitely one of the mountain's best kept secrets.  It has stunning architecture, gorgeous views, fantastic prices and truly wonderfulf staff.  I can't wait to share my finds with couples looking for the perfect ceremony and wedding locations in Banff, Canmore and surrounding areas.  There is just something about the mountains...the fresh air, water and breathtaking backdrops that make it a truly awe-inspiring location to say your "I Do's."  
My trip to the mountains made me even more excited for the wedding I'm coordinating later this month at Buffalo Mountain Lodge. It's such a gorgeous mountain venue in Banff, perfect for couples looking for an intimate and rustic wedding venue.

No comments: